2021/22 TRAC Membership
Last year, given the restrictions put upon everyone with the global pandemic, Thanet Roadrunners AC made the decision to make all memberships free. With the prospect of a return to Club training in a few weeks and competitive running a couple of months or so after that we will be looking to introduce membership fees again via the Club website.
These memberships helps allows the club to support all of its members by providing a fantastic running club experience.
We are pleased to be able to maintain fees at the same rate as 2019 i.e. £15 for adults and £10 for Juniors, Students and those in receipt of the State Pension.
Benefits of becoming a Thanet Roadrunners AC member include:
- Access to all Club Training Runs
- Ability to represent the Club at Races
- Access to qualified running Coaches
- Access to discounted Club Kit
- Exclusive Club Discounts
- Invitation to all Club Social Events
- Invitation to an Annual Awards Ceremony
- Discounted Christmas Party Meal
- Access to our exclusive Strava Club
- Ability gain running leadership skills with Club supported qualifications
Equally pleasing is that England Athletics (EA) has kept its registration fee for athletes at £15 also and you are able to register with EA at the same time, via our website, if you wish. Benefits of becoming a member of EA can be found here: https://www.englandathletics.org/athletics-and-running/athlete-registration/benefits-of-registration/
EA is also a strong supporter and representative of running clubs and provides a wealth of resource, advice and guidance as well as insurance cover for athletics activities.
Membership fees are due from the 1st April, 2021 and timely renewal is appreciated.