2022/23 TRAC & EA Subscriptions
We are pleased to be able to maintain fees for the third year running at the same rate of £15 for adults and £10 for Juniors, Students and those in receipt of the State Pension.
These fees help support the Club to support all of its members by providing a fantastic running club experience and provide access to:
- All Club Training Runs
- Ability to represent the Club at races
- Access to qualified running Coaches
- Ability to gain running leadership skills with Club supported qualifications
- Access to our Strava Club
- Discounted Club Kit
- Exclusive Club Discounts
- Invitations to all Club Social Events including the Annual Awards Ceremony and (discounted) Christmas Party Meal
England Athletics (EA) has increased its registration fee to £16 (was £15) and you are able to register with EA at the same time, via our website, if you wish. Benefits of becoming a member of EA can be found here: https://www.englandathletics.org/athletics-and-running/athlete-registration/benefits-of-registration/
EA is also a strong supporter and representative of running clubs and provides a wealth of resource, advice and guidance as well as insurance cover for athletics activities.
Membership fees (and EA registration if desired) is due from the 1st April, 2022 and timely renewal is appreciated.
If anyone experiences any problems joining / renewing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org