Thanet Roadrunners AC London Marathon Club Draw
As in previous years, England Athletics (EA) affiliated clubs benefit from the allocation of London Marathon places. The number of places allocated to each club is based on the club’s number of first claim EA registered members over the age of 18.
This year, Thanet Roadrunners AC (TRAC) expects to be allocated 1 place*. Club members are able to enter into a draw for this place providing that they meet all of the following criteria:
- Must be a first claim TRAC member for one year minimum
- Must be registered with English Athletics
- Must have marshalled / volunteered at a minimum of one TRAC event since April 2022
- Must have applied and been unsuccessful for a TCS London Marathon 2023 ballot place and forward the notification of non-selection along with their application for the TRAC draw.
- Must have not been successful in the Club Draw for at least the previous 3 years.
Entries to the TRAC draw, including evidence of the required criteria, is to be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight, Friday 2nd December, 2022. **
The draw will take place at the December Committee Meeting on 6th December and the winner announced quickly thereafter. If you have successfully entered our draw then you will be invited to attend and witness the selection.
*Subject to final EA confirmation on 29th November, 2022.
**Thanet Roadrunners AC Executive Management Committee shall have absolute discretion to determine whether or not the required criteria to enter the draw has been met and its determination shall be final, conclusive and binding.